CHOOSING YOUR OWN PATH
If you are very unsure about what path of witchcraft to choose, take some time to think about some of the following things:
- What culture or religion are you interested in? Research about the different cultures with their Gods and Goddesses. See what appeals to you. Some pagans and witches pick and mix what paths they choose to follow, others mainly follow one set of deities, with one of them as their patron, but still pay respects to other deities.
- What do you enjoy doing? Things like singing and dancing you can incorporate into your rituals.
- Look into your family tree. It’s good to know where you come from, and draw from it.
- Talk to pagans. Ask questions about their beliefs and lifestyle, most will talk to you if you show a genuine interest.
- Read, read and read! A lot of books written by pagans are from their own experiences, and take bits and pieces from them and incorporate them into your own lifestyle.